Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Naan Pizza



 There are days when we have left over food from takeout. Naan was one such thing that has been lying in the refrigerator. So thought why not a make a Naan pizza bite and pair it with tea. Tea time is when I start hunting for snacks. Both my lil ones enjoy any preparation that is made out of cheese. Got inspired through a recipe on internet.

Here is the recipe for Naan pizza that I made :
Ingredients

Naan
1
Pizza sauce
 Store bought
Pizza blend cheese
1 Cup
Chopped Onion ,Pineapple ,green bell pepper
1 Cup
Italian seasoning






Method :

Take a Naan. Apply Pizza sauce on it. Add your favorite veggies. I added Onion, Pineapple and Green bell pepper and topped it with cheese. Sprinkle Italian seasoning. Pop in the oven at 400 Degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes till the cheese has melted and bubbling. For charred look,set the oven to broil for an additional minute. Keep a close eye with your broil setting because the food can go from perfect to burnt in no time! Take out. Slice into wedges and enjoy !!!





7 comments:

  1. I was the lucky one to taste this before anyone else. It was delicious!

    Regards,
    Manoj Yegnaraman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thought to recycle naan as pizza 👍😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, perfect for lazy weekday nights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried your recipe. instead of Naan, used whole wheat tortillas. Came out very well. Now I have a quick meal plan if I am lazy to cook a full fledged meal :)

    ReplyDelete